cognex dataman200 and compactlogix

hiroT

Who had been connected cognex dataman200 and AB's compactlogix with ethernet/IP?
Is there anyone have EDS file or someting information with cognex dataman 200 to connect compactlogix?

I don't think Dataman 200 supports Ethernet/IP protocol (Cognex In-Sight cameras do). You get the decoded string data via Telnet connection on port 23.

Look into Help file that comes with DataMan Setup Tool software.

Thank you for quick response

LadderLogic, Thank you for your quick response.
I understand it.
Probably dataman200 will support ethernet/ip near future.
Now I will use telnet.
Thank you.

Similar Topics

We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Good People of PLCTALK. I am trying to understand the pass-fail on one of our product lines. I was able to record the Cognex images on the...
Replies
Views
Gents, We have the following configuration: A Beckhoff PLC with EthercatMaster > EK1100 with a EL6652 EthernetIP Master. Plan is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom