omron NS errors

crankshanft

after the holidays I plugged a screen that had been working, to do more testing and now I get this error

Adressing error..........
Screen No. :0
Allocation Host : SERIALA
MRES=11,SRES=03

I can find no error on screen 0
I copied the screen then deleted everything on the screen including the sheet and still the same error
I then deleted and added a new screen 0 with nothing on it and still the same error

anyone know what MRES=11,SRES=03 would mean
thanks Tom

I looked at that manual and doesn't seem to answer my question... or I'm really stupid today "8^)..
any idea what mres and sres stand for?
thanks Tom

Similar Topics

hi everybody I have a question for you help me I have a plc program errors, but I don't understand plc program errors whats please, everybody...
Replies
Views
I am getting a fatal error code on this plc and I know there is a bit I can turn off to clear this can anyone help. I have a factory down because...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone I’m currently working on a omron device net and have a nord drive that fell off the network. I have limit knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom