Panelviews 1000 comminucation

buzgibi

Hi,
How to communicate between two PanelView 1000 and a SLC 5/04 on RIO network.
I have a SLC 5/04 and two PanelViews 1000. I want to show same project on two screen. For i do this, Should I add another I/O for each screen. or can i use same I/O for two panelview terminals.

For example, Two Input energized same Output in PLC.
I1:0 (Conveyor5 Start) for panelview 1
I1:1 (Conveyor5 Start) for panelview 2

OR,
Can I use same I/O in two panelview program.
If can i use it. how can i do it?

Sorry my english.

Please post the part number of your panelviews.

If they are for RIO communications, then they'll need to have unique addresses. It would be best to keep them separate anyway, even if they're on DH+.

You can simply parallel the logic in the PLC to send the same status information to each PV...

Please post the part number of your panelviews.

If they are for RIO communications, then they'll need to have unique addresses. It would be best to keep them separate anyway, even if they're on DH+.

You can simply parallel the logic in the PLC to send the same status information to each PV...

So, i must use another rack or group . is it true?

So, i must use another rack or group . is it true?

Yes, you will also need a 1747-SN module ( Remote I/O module)
to support your remote I/O connection.

Post the complete catalog number of your PV as requested above for the most accurate answers.

Yes, you will also need a 1747-SN module ( Remote I/O module)
to support your remote I/O connection.

Post the complete catalog number of your PV as requested above for the most accurate answers.

it is at my work. i can write tomorrow my PV catalog number.
Thanks for reply..