Serial Communication PLC to CV-5000

Lowe76

I have a project that I haven't encountered before and was wondering if someone maybe could give me a jump start. I will be adding a 1734-232ASC module to an existing Point IO rack connected to a Contrologix PLC. I plan to send data serially to a Keyence CV-5000 Vision Controller. Data such as program number selection and various other data setpoints. Having never used ASCII communications with Point IO, I was wondering if anyone has some sample code where they have done this before or knows of a website posting helpful information?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
MELSEC A RS422 (25pin) <> iQR C24 Serial RS232 (9pin) - Simple PLC Communication Communication from a MELSEC-A Series CPU (RS-422 – DB 25 Pin)...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. Nice to meet you all. I am programming a KINCO PLC model HP043-20DT using ladder on KINCO BUILDER. I need to establish a...
Replies
Views
I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a problem in communication between Siemens 400 PLC and x-ray for luggage examination. I am communicating with x-ray via CP441...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom