need rsview32 help

rstead

Have a runtime application of RSView32 on a plant floor box. Developled by a 3rd party. Do not have development license and am tired of paying the Rockwell price. Need to add a new tag to the data logging on that application and change the report viewer layout to accomodate for this new tag as well. I understand that the report viewing, print, etc. are done in VB. Can i modify the report viewer layout in VB and can I modify the data gathering file that I need to add the tag to in any other way than buying the development package?
Thanks

Do you know how many tags you have? The two hour trial will open and work but I think it is limited to 65 tags or less which I assume it won't work for you.
Also, you could contact your local Rockwell people am I would assume they would help you on just a tag or two.

Hope this helps