Help converting Logicmaster file

hatemeid

Dear All,:)

I have a program which was created using (logic Master 90-70 version "7.02" ) with CPU 90-70 , i want to replace this "OLD DOS Program" with new Windows one , i select "VersaPro 2.04 Professional edition" but when i am trying to do this

The following syntax errors appears in the information Windows during conversion::confused:

Hardware configuration successfully imported.
---------- Importing from: C:\Program Files\GE Fanuc Automation\VersaPro\HATEM. ----------
Processing: _MAIN.dec....
_MAIN.dec successfully processed.
Fatal Error: Entry destin is a type of subroutine declaration entry not supported.
Error: Unable to import the declarations file.

---------- Import complete. ----------

---------- Import failed. ----------

My questions Are:
1- which suitable new windows based program should i select to convert the old program "LM90"?

2-do i need any hardware modification for using the new selected program to communicate with my CPU 90-70 system for uploading and downloading , and logic forcing , and program editing?

Thanks For all
Your Cooperation is highly appreciated

I can think of two 90-70 subroutine types that could cause the problem. The first is a parameterized block. the second is a C block. Does your program include either of those?

Make a copy of your program for testing. Then delete subroutine blocks from it one at a time and try importing into VP without the deleted block until you identify which block is causing the problem. The first blocks you delete should be any non-ladder blocks.