KTP 1000 limitatation (WinCC Flexible)

manmeetvirdi

Hi there
Iam using a KTP1000 10' for a project. Actually its a very basic device with limited functionality.We can use maximum of 30 tags in a screen.
There are 28 roller convyeors and containers will be moving on them.What I want to achieve is conveyor status (shown in different colors @ events like motor trip, jam etc) container status (filled, empty, present, not present) and container ID all through one tag !!
Conveyor status and container status can be shown with one tag and I have tested it, but I cant figure out how to display container ID with same tag. Container ID will be between 100 to 255.The tag which Iam using as of now is double word.
Can it be done anyway using tag multiplexing or address indirect method?

I have no experience with the KTP panels.
Do they support array tags ? Can you link array tags to the animations ?
If this is supported, then you can easily animate many more objects on the screen.

I can see that there are several other "interesting" limitations.
Max 30 "fields" (?) per screen.
Max 5 "complex objects" (??) per screen.

30 tags or animated objects on a screen would be a dealbreaker for me.

If this is supported, then you can easily animate many more objects on the screen.

JesperMP thanks !
Using array is a good idea and to my surprise KTP1000 does support array ! But dont know how it will behave once i have loaded the project using array. Lets see.