Access array of Numbers in LabVIEW from compactLogix PLC

priyank7

Hi,

I have a CompactLogix PLC and I am trying to access the values of an array of number which has 100 elements, but all I get is the last number, how can I get the complete array values in LabVIEW using the Allen Bradley OPC Server. All the other things are working fine. Please let me know if anybody has come across such a thing.

Thank You.

Regards,
Priyank

Hi, I just saw this posting and that you never received a response. I would be happy to assist you if you are still having issues.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted the answer for my query which I have already posted. If you can tell me that it will be great. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Priyank

Similar Topics

Having issues finding how to have a variable tag as an array offset, when that array is part of the FB STAT area and the array is being passed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to get iFix 5.8 to access DINT and INT array elements from a ControlLogix. My tag: test_dint Data Type: DINT Array Length: 100...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone! I'm currently working with an ABB RTU which has built-in PLC capabilities, I'm programming some systems using ST in Multiprog wt. I...
Replies
Views
Hello at everybody, I have a client opc that is connected to an opc server RSLinx, I would read an array, I can do it using the length, the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a boolean array within my PLC inside a DB Array[0...32,0..100) of type BOOL In WinCC flex how would I address an array element...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom