List of %SW used by Modicon M340?

gbuehler

Is there a list of the system words used by the M340?

Specifically, I'm looking for a way to grab data such as the product name, version, and mac address from the PLC's for some reporting.

To find help on system bits and words open the help in Unity and select Index tab. %S and %SW are the first two entries

%SW14 - plc OS version
%SW15 - plc patch version
%SW16 - firmware version
%SW94 95 - program checksum

To find help on system bits and words open the help in Unity and select Index tab. %S and %SW are the first two entries

Thank you!

note: I wasn't utilizing a workstation with Unity installed (yet). I will now know where to look when I get it installed!

Similar Topics

Are M357 to M362 free to use? See pic: How can I tell which ones are free to use?
Replies
Views
Is there a way to export from all Animations and so on all references to PLC tags? There are no other tag lists involved, just what's written...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we're analysing a legacy Cimplicity project and are looking to extract a list of tags. However we only want a list of tags that are used...
Replies
Views
I am developing a library in twincat and one of the function uses IID_ITcVnAccess_TcVnPoint2_DINT and the definition of this type is defined in...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom