How to get print of ladder, AB PLC SLC 500/2.

abdul haq

I m working on an AB PLC SLC 500/02.

How I can get the print of Ladder program. As software operates in DOS. Kindly guide details, which function keys are used to get print.

hoping to hear from yu soon.

Abdul Haq

There are two DOS-based software packages for the SLC-500 controller, and both have been obsolete for over 10 years.

The original was called "APS". Usually this ran in a black-and-white screen window.

The newer one is called "AI-500" or "ICOM". The blue screen background is distinctive.

How to get print of ladder, AB PLC SLC 500/2?

Mr. Eddie Willers & Mr. Ozee
Thanks for reply

I m using Software " SLC-500 advance programming software release 3.21"
when software is operated The blue screen background appears

Abdul Haq