logix5 question

peoplehouse

Hi folks I sure hope this isn't too much of a bonehead question but I've always saved projects as an .RSP why would you save as an .RSS?
The reason that I ask is that I see alot of you like to see zipped .RSS files but not .RSP
Some clarification would be good, I've had problems in the past opening .RSS files
Thank you all
Jeff

These are the only file extenstions you are permitted to attach in the forum.

bmp doc dwg dxf gif jpeg jpg pdf plc png ppt psd txt xls zip

I think Bernie and Mickey answered the rest of your question.

Stu....

Similar Topics

I may have found it, the program is using a FAL instruction that is in mode ALL. I have not seen this instruction used before it looks like a...
Replies
Views
I am working with a PLC5 program that is operating a machine without issues. The program is using several OTL (latch) instructions but I can not...
Replies
Views
I would like instruction on how to do this. AB Logix 5 I want to put a Ladder program on a diskette from a PC that is running Logix5 but is...
Replies
Views
I could use some help figuring out the layout of a Remote I/O channel Diagnostic Files in a PLC5 using RSLogix5. I've attached a screen shot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to renumber Ladder Numbers in RSLogix 5. I have deleted some of the old Program Files in my Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom