cx designer

I just had a look and believe there is no compare in CX-D. Omron? Should have it of course.

Connect to the HMI, providing the filenames (I think) are the same, then the screens that are the same will be green (I think), and any that are different will be yellow (I think).

Too much thinking from me just now.... But from memory, if you connect, there are 2x box's, left is project, right is NS. You can select to upload/download difference's only.

I am downloading through Ethernet and don't have a way of connecting directly. but I'll give it go on Monday, too old to think about over the weekend, thanks for the help.

any one got a replacement for TGIF.

Tom

Similar Topics

How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom