AS1 addressing units - incompatible.

Ned_Flanders

I have been told that the Siemens As1 programmer (The expensive multimeter type)I was going to use will not program Group Schneider AS1 equipment. Is this true and has anyone else experienced the same problem?

ASi is an open standard. Does Schneider follow the standard ? I bet it does work

And remember its made to program slaves. Not a master

Btw. I didn't know Schneider made slaves

Last edited:
Tesys LF7PO6D - protected starter. They used to be branded "Telemechanique". They are Asi bus. I think I will try the Siemens unit - but cannot afford to fit them and find I cannot address them!!!!

Similar Topics

I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am about to have to work with several Toshiba VFD’s next week and need to see if there is anyone that has a good understanding...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Has anyone used a Toshiba AS1 with IPE001Z Ethernet module to talk to Rslogix 5000? I am having a difficult time finding a...
Replies
Views
Laptop with Medoc to communicate with AS1 series cpu. I use sc o9 cable when i press f8 to monitor the ladder. The messege comes up "medoc.exe...
Replies
Views
Anybody have EPAS-1 software for programing SX1 ELAU
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom