Help me in Choosing which is Best

pkb2050

Hi friends,

I want to know that which is best to start my carrier with.
I have 2 option of system houses of the following company .(y)
1.Allen Bradley - I will have to work mainly in SCADA
2.Schnieder - Work in PLC
:geek:

So any Suggestion.

If you think either option is equally acceptable, then choose one, give it everything you've got, and never look back. The chance that one of the positions will be the path to fortune and fame and the other to poverty and disgrace is one you'll have to take.

In the end, your success or lack of it will depend far more on how you interact with your co-workers and customers than on which brand of automation hardware you're working with.

Excellent advice from all, especially what Steve said.

Momma told me: Be the best you can be, better than everyone else at what you choose. Do that and you will never go hungry.