Communication setup for labView

HazemK

Hey Everyone, I am relatively new to PLCs, I have a bit of knowledge and am technically capable. I am trying to send data for logging from a Siemens ET200s to Labview. Unfortunately I am stuck on how to actually send the various values that I need from the PLC to the PC. * It is the same PC as used for programming * Connected over TCP/IP * PLC has already been set up and programs fine for standard automation Not sure what else to include but I can get any information needed straight away. Thanks in advance, Hazem

Similar Topics

Hi, I got a large RSLinx Classic communication setup, and I would like to import it to Factorytalk View. I already tried to make the file from...
Replies
Views
I have a 5434 L34 and I want to add a 1756 L72 to the communication tree for produce consume tag setup. I was able to add the 1756 EN2T network...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm sorry , but it has been almost a year that I did a FactoryTalk View HMI application , and I can't believe that I forgot...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I click on the processor in Communications Setup, it says to select a different path...it can't be used. It gives no explanation as...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have some modifications I'm doing to a Panelview Plus application. The integrator did this project. I'm trying to add some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom