panelview plus visiblity

Hojland

I have a PanelView Plus connected to an ML1100 throug a switch. I'm trying to get an engine to move when it runs. I've made 2 engine almost on top of each other. They are so visible at different times. But they change every second in the program but not on the panel view. It's like it can not keep up. Is there anyone who has tried it before

I am going from memory here but right click the screen and go to Display Setting. In the lower left hand corner there is a screen update setting try changing this and see what happens.
Also, do you wanting the engine to slide across the screen or change color and blink?
If it is change color and blink you could use Animation -> Color and then set your condition there and select your colors. This would use just one object instead of two.

If I have misunderstood whats going on please ignore this.

If you want movement you can also do that with one object. Have a look at all the animation choices.
Regards Alan