S:FS first scan bit in rslogix emulator

jcp

Hi friends
i want to know how first scan bit is used in rslogix 5000 if i use the emulator? is it possible that use the module fault bit as well? please guide me in that issu?
the other issu is that can i use analog module or any other way with emulator to manipulate the analog signal?
thanks

Disclosure: Never tried myself, but you may

S:FS - Logically, on an emulator it fill fire when you switch from "Program" mode to "Run".

Module Fault Bit: I doubt so!!!

Analogue: I doub't you can add any module other than Digital I/O and virtual Axes. Why don't just use a Data Tag to simulate as an analogue receiving end?

Regards
_______

Similar Topics

Dear Sir, Can you please tell me how to use the first scan bit, S2:1/15 in RsLogix 500 to Prevents the latch output to be ON when the power...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have been working with an SLC 5/04 system, which houses various Digital and Analog INs and OUTs, up to Slot 29. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Hello. Does anyone know the equivalent of the first scan bit in a L32ER compactlogix? Do o need to obtain it via GSV? I’m looking to regain...
Replies
Views
I want to know how to make a flip flop rung that will change states every scan. This is for a fast sequencer. Is there a special bit similar to a...
Replies
Views
hello all, I am trying to set up a latch bit like this S:FS----- true condition------OTL. I tried in rs emulator and it the bit latches but in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom