mac 40+

Hi,

Beijer is a Swedish company and I had a look at Beijers Swedish webpage and in Sweden you can rent a kit with cables, converter, software¨, documentation for SEK 1000(aprox 140USD) per week. Not sure if you can renat abroad but you can try to give their PLC support at:+46 40 358607

The MAC 40 is now obsolete but the software is called mac programmer plus (I think) if it is still available it won't cost much as even the newer E-designer is less than £100.
But I believe you need an interface lead (232 to 422)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one...
Replies
Views
So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.) What...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm having difficulty using the "sin" and "cos" functions in sysmac, in particular the results of the functions are not...
Replies
Views
looking for the the MAC address for this PLC, I count find it in the front or at any part of the PLC itself. connected to the PLC by USB, showing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom