washing machine. branch parellel connection

peeka

i cant seem to make a parellel connection from the door NO. to the neutral side , like i cant put the timer in the middle of the branch parellel connection ....is there some way ?

Timers generally act as an output device--they can be paralleled with a coil, but not a contact.

What are you trying to accomplish by branching the NO and the timer?

----||-----||---------------------------timer------------------|
...................|
...................|----|\|--------------()--------------------|

dont worry bout it dude im using logix pro sim :p i just use it with the light simulator :p thanx anyway for trying to help me.

Similar Topics

Can someone please help me? I have a PLC program due very soon and I'm worried as I do not know how to do any of it.. I'm doing a washing machine...
Replies
Views
I have a final year project to make "intelligent washing machine PLC-based" so I need help in STL programming.
Replies
Views
Hi yall, I am very new at the PLC. I am working on a project that involves controlling a commercial front loading washing machine with a PLC(...
Replies
Views
hi i want to do a program for industrial washing machine programe ,it will have 20 step with 25 programs can u suggest me how to do the programe...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new to this forum. Currently on my adv. plc class and Im writing a program that shows how a washing machine works. I already have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom