Simatic Manager Reference Data Problem

scatter17

When using reference data under options of simatic manager. I'm using the functions filtering data. After I click ok, the crossreference screen automatic close. what is the problem in this? Considering that I already reinstalled the Simatic Manager two times.
It is look like there but I can't see the crossrefences table...

Does anyone encounter this problem?
Its very hard for me not seeing the address already used and where part of block it is located...

yep- Ive seen that- or something close

Does it open if you go directly to the s7jutilx application and double click??

Its in the s7esutil folder

Last edited:
I cant see that folder name you mention?
I already checked that in Step7 in program files and project folder of my program

where can i find these folder?

thanks