slc servo

benjie007

hey there folks, i currently have problem with slc servo system. Does anybody out there who is familiar with this kind of set-up?
The system uses slc5/04 to configure the slc servo card. my problem is,, the servo motor won't stop until the emergency activated. Help pls...

A lot more information will be required; all h/w part numbers and s/w listing. Was it a previously working system? Were there any changes to the system recently? Even something that appeared to be totally unrelated?

thank you so much jstolaruk. here are some of the information about the parts/hardwire.
SLC servo card 1746 HSRV
Termination panel 1746 HT
SLC 5/04 processor

Problem; servo runs wild and then after sometimes it stops with emergency lighted/activated.

here are the on-going troubleshooting we did.

-change the servo motor with new ones.(servo +resolver)
-change cable from servo motor to amplifier/driver.
-change SLC servo card.
- run the servo motor isolated from PLC by sending analog signal,
it runs accordingly.

; But,,still running wild on original set up. am going to paste a copy of the program on next posting.

Thank you so much guys.