Palm Docs

cdlove23

Im looking for tech. documents,programs, or databases related to PLC's and servo stuff on the web for my Palm Organizer, does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

P.S. If anybody wants to exchange any Tech. doc's for Palm email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks. Using the handheld programmer is alot faster then getting my palm out. We had a guy at our plant try the Narlysoft interface but you need special cables or mount and ir port to the machine, we have way to many machines for that.

I found an abundant of Doc's and databases at memoware.com but nothing plc related. Lots of drill/tap, Eng formulas etc.....

Similar Topics

Is anyone on the forum attending the conference? It'd be a good opportunity to add some faces to names...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that has Light Curtains, E-Stop and 2 Palm Buttons. If I wire the Light Curtain’s and E-Stop to safety a Relay(Category 4) do I...
Replies
Views
As I said it is OT but I'd like to buy a palm pilot or clone that I can carry with me out on the floor either in my tool pouch or pocket that I...
Replies
Views
a couple years ago i ran across some software that would conect a palm pilot to a slc 500, but for the life of me i can't find in now. any now of...
Replies
Views
Is there away to program palm buttons using only one timer in the anti tie down ??
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom