Help for Communicating PC with Quick Panel

Hi, I am working on Proficy Machine Edition 5.9. I want to download the HMI to Quick panel (IC754VSL12CTD). Can anybody help me on the procedure how to download the HMI to Quickpanel through ethernet?

Sami

1. Attache the Ethernet cable
2. Enter the correct IP address in the proper place, Computer Address under the 'properties' of the 'Target'.
3. Select 'Target' > 'Download and start' from the menu.

Error while downloading to Quick panel

Hi,
While downloading to HMI Quick panel. Its getting validated and gives 0 errors. But its gives the status Error: Aborted due to unexpected errors (0*00000008). I unistalled and reinstalled the OPC server as given in one of the help file but still I get this error. Can we download to quick panel with this error?

Sami..