RS LOGIX 5000 help

kanav

Hi All,

I am doing a project on the FESTO pressure regulator in which I have to maintain constant output pressure according to the desired set point. Now the SET point have to be controlled by Voltage signals 0-10 V DC. Now I am confused how should I do this project i.e I am confused how should I vary my voltage signals?????

Any help?????????????

More information would be helpful? Like Processor type? Depending on the rack you have, you will need an Analog card Input/Output, once you have configured that, you can use
the scaling functionality within logix to control your FESTO pressure regulator.

More information would be helpful? Like Processor type? Depending on the rack you have, you will need an Analog card Input/Output, once you have configured that, you can use
the scaling functionality within logix to control your FESTO pressure regulator.
I am using COMPACT LOGIX 1769 L32E PROCESSOR...ALSO i AM USINg IQ6XOW4 ANALOG INPUT/ OUTPUT CARD..

Hi, i am a final year student in mechatronics and is doing my project on plc, and using rs logix 5000, the problem that i am having is data types can someone help me on this please, how to assign them?

Hi, i am a final year student in mechatronics and is doing my project on plc, and using rs logix 5000, the problem that i am having is data types can someone help me on this please, how to assign them?

When you define the Tag, there is a drop down box that allows you to select different Data Types. If you do not specifically select a Data Type, it normally defaults to DINT.

Stu....