RSLogix 5000 Path

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
I haven't used RSLogix 5000 a lot, but every time I do and attempt to go online, "who active" always checks the previous path first. This is very annoying, as I'm a contractor, and the last PLC I connected to, often has nothing to do with this PLC.

Just frustrating, waiting for RSwho to timeout, so it will let me navigate to the PLC address I'm actually working on.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks - Brian

I never have to wait for the time-out unless I click on an unavailable node or address.
If I click on a driver I can scroll and click any other driver until I see the address I want to connect to. Then I click it and go on line.
Also there is a drop down box next you your WHO ACTIVE icon. If you have been to the address before you can open the drop down and click the path and go online.

Last edited: