RSView32 Nagivation Buttons??

aashcraft3

Hello everyone,
I am trying to develop a menu structure for my RSView32 application utilizing a FWD and Back button(s). I would like to have the ability to select a new screen and then go back to the previous if necessary without having to generate alot of touch buttons in my application for screen selection. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to go about this. Thanks for the help!

Not sure what you're after. You've got your screen list selector - or your screen navigation buttons.

If you're looking for a way to have a variety of goto options on each screen without a variety of buttons (or a big 'ol Screen Selector on every screen) I think you're out of luck.

I've done this with a dropdown menu for screens, with an "enter" button. Then I added a "Prev" and "Fwd" button on each side of that. The tricky thing is, you have to load them as display buttons; the "prev" button that RSView uses is only one screen, last one loaded. If you want a chain of screens, you have to set that up yourself by editing each screen.

You might have to have the index, index fwd, index prev, and the RSView prev to make a nice setup.