Tt4000 hmi

jcp

Hi Friends;
We have gas turbine from solar turbines Inc. The control system is rslogix 5000 version 15 and HMI design in Turbotronic 4000. Is it any body have a knowldge about design the screens in webview by using microsoft frontpage and import the tags to TT4000 database.
If any have documents about how to design the HMI screens with practical example i appriciate.
Thanks
JCP

Hi,
You must have Turbotronics tools software, MS FrontPage SP3,
TT4000 Designer ver 4.0 sp1 or higher installed in your PC.

Once your RSLogix 5000 completed by using Turbotronics tools will guide you to build Project file TT4000 HMI. In ACD TT4000 Database tool inside Turbotronics tool will prompt you to import RSLogix 5000 file project. Then its automatically converted into data base file named "TTProjDB.mdb"
Inside TT4000 designer you can use that database to display value,
animation, alarm page, alarm summary, etc