Proficy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity Tutorial

danplc

Hi All,

I have been assigned a project which involves Proficy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity. This is the first time I am using it and I don't have a clue how to go about it. I have been reading the "help," but it's not very helpful. I was wondering if there is any free tutorial/video/presentation etc that gives an overview or demonstrates making a simple project ? I am asking this because we can't afford the training from Ge-Fanuc. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Dan:beer:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Micrologix 1400 plc and we are using GE's Proficy HMI/SCADA iFix 5.8. The plc program is for a tipping bucket rain gauge, I have...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a Versa View 1700P (AB Computer) and I used iFIX software for the HMI. My other Versa View gave up the ghost. I have a new...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have project ME windows PC view HMI my PLC GE90-30 cpu 364 i have 2 Questions 1- on graphical panels i used numerical Data Entry (DIN)to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm fairly new to Proficy and perhaps the problem is that I'm trying to get it to do some of the same things I'm used to doing with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone has seen/done this but I figured this is the best place to ask. I am programming two different systems (let's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom