creat a string

angi

Hi all

I got a problem for string creation:
I need to convert floating data to string, how to creat the string for decimal point?

Thanks

There is no direct command in Micrologix to do this. Integer to string, yes. Float to string, no. But it is possible.

The "SEARCH" function is a good tool, you should try it.

I found this post: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27395&highlight=micrologix+float+string

Check out post #8, it has a PDF that shows how to convert a float to a string.

Doesn't look simple, but follow the example and you should be fine.

Similar Topics

Hi guys I am converting a float data to string in ML1100(for example,12.3), I could handle the integer(12 and 3), but dont know how to creat a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is an issue with the way I am doing this. This works fine if I don't use the temp and go with a DB instead. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m Trying To make a one cycle program. I’m creating a program that depends on a sensor input so, let’s suppose that sensor detects a thing...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install TIA portal V13 SP1 on my computer. The system crashes and exits as soon as I try to creat a new project Can anybody help...
Replies
Views
Dear Forum users i have a project, which i have to creat 2 recipe form with about 20 parameters in VBA form. - 1 recipe form used to fill...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom