Need v6.005 flash kit for PF700 Vector

I've gone to this site:

http://www.ab.com/support/abdrives/webupdate/powerflex700vc.html#

and tried to download the v6.005 Flash Kit. Unfortunately after it downloads, windows tells me that the MSI is not valid and can't be run. I've tried it several times using two different browsers, cleared my browser cache, et al, but to no avail.

EDIT: Got it going...had to run the installer on a XP machine (doesn't run on Vista), then I copied the BIN directory and the Registry file over to my production machine and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anyone have 3IF260 (B&R 2005) Automation runtime? I need full AR Version "V2.22"or just "IF260V22.S19" Thanks
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom