Schneider Premium PLC - TSX P57 1634M

thetripathi

Hello All,
I am using Schneider Premium PLC - TSX P57 1634M for one of my project but I don't have the programming cable to connect to the TER port of the CPU. I am having USB cable and ethernet option but this CPU doesn't have USB port as against P57 4634M CPU. How can I connect to the CPU for the first time. Later I am going to have ethernet configuration only for the CPU communication.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Preet

get the TSXCUSB485 convertor and also tsxcrjmd25 cable from schneider if you want to program using the mini din port. Easiest is to use the ethernet port. There is a MAC addres printed on the ethernet port. Make sure your pc is on the same ip range as the mac address