Siemens S5-95U input card

boj1

I'm new user on this site. I would like to ask You for help. I have Simatic S5 (S5-95U)and I have problem whit input card. Sometimes all outputs go to digital "1" and line(winder)works alone. Interest me if anyone know how repair input card, which IC is broken. I know that input cart is broken because I have a lot of PLC's S5 and I changed good card then PLC works normally. With kind regards.

We might have S5-95U Input Card on the shelf. But i Don't know if i'm allowed to sell one to you :/, please send private mail to me with the order number and i will check if we have one card in stock.

//Pethoek

I have 4 o.k. plc's.I would like repair this cards, because I have broken 3 cards.
This mistakes for simatic are very dangers, because lines, machineries working alone. regards