Urgent Help needed again...

jayjafa

Hi guys,

i need some help....
The software that i have installed on my PLC has gotten blocked (its not accepting the username and password)....what should i do to access the PLC.
I am in a big fix as my machine is not functioning.
I have the >HMI file, but dont have a program to open it.

I am using a Siemens PLC.

Thanks to any and everyone who can help.

Regards

Jay

"Username and password".
That sounds as it is the HMI that is locked, not the PLC.
Is it a PC Runtime, then renaming the password file .pwl to .pwl.bak and restoring the original pasword file .pwx will get the initial passwords back.
If it is a panel, and the HMI file is a Prosave backup, or a "Pack and Go" file, then restoring it onto the panel might also retrieve the original passwords.