Twido Communication

Dear all,

I have doubts in Twido PLC. kindly help me to come out of this issue.

My Configuration:

Twdio PLC - TWD LCAA 16DRF with optional RS485 Port.
Here i need to communicate twido with radio modem on RS485 thro terminal port and Twido with third party device on RS232 thro optional port.

Now i need to monitor program thro online. What i have to do for this. Is there any possibilities or can we add any extra communication module.

kindly suggest me some points in this configuration.

Expecting your valuble reply.

Regards
Janardhanan..

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone... I have a Schneider PLC TWIDO 24DRF (TWDLCAA24DRF)with RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T). This RS485 module is obsolete &...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, My name is Emanuel Moura, I'm from Brazil (it means, my english is not very good). I'm working with a project with PLC Twido...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone...!!!! I have configured my IP address and also created a server in Citect of that IP address.I have also mapped my I/O's to Modbus...
Replies
Views
HELLO I have a situation with one PLC twido TWDLCAE40DRF and six (6) HMISTU855; the configuration is shown in the attached. The situacion is...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to communicate a Twido 10DRF with a computer Modbus RTU master and i'm getting some problems. With TSXCUSB485-TSXCRJMD25...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom