1747-bsn and 1794-ib32 problem

Eng:Hazem

please help me

in my system i have been connect 1794-ib32 to 1747-bsn throw RIO adapter but when i go to RSlogix500 data table i only read 8 point from 32 point how ican slove this problem

thanks for all

Please describe in detail the population of modules used with your 1794-ASB adapter and the rest of the devices in the RIO network. This will help recommend whether to use "32 Point Mode" in the 1794-ASB adapter or to attempt to use Block Transfers in another mode.

The most important document to read on this topic is the User Manual for the 1794-ASB Series E adapter that includes the descriptions of Standard 32 Point and Complementary 32 Point modes.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1794-um009_-en-p.pdf

thanks for all , i am realy thank for , also i need help from you .
how i can configure analog module (1794-ie12 $ 1794-oe12) with BTR and BTW ?

I am curious; what kind of system does this redundant SLC-5/05 control ?

This is a difficult challenge; the number and type of I/O modules you have chosen is unusual and complicated. You're going to need to use something called "Complementary Addressing" which is very unusual for RIO and for FLEX I/O.

I will work up a diagram to show you how this will be addressed.

This set of slides illustrates the RIO addressing (Rack#, Group #) and the SLC-500 addressing for a 1747-SN or -BSN in Slot 1 for the modules you describe.

It does not provide the specific DIP switch settings for each 1794-ASB. I don't have the time right now to provide those, but I have described the -ASB addressing mode you need for each adapter.

Mr Ken , please when you have time

i need ask you about configuration for BTR $ BTW regarding Bloch transfer and how determian 0-10V or 0-20mA or 4-20mA

thank at all