ab point i/o problems..

aradhonline

our configuraion

--------------

control logix l45

controlnet a/b

acnr piont i/o (3 numbers ) having 33 modules each 1734 ib,ob,ie,rtd

------------------

The problem is that one of my modules in one acnr ( 10 cards) take much time to charge up.. almost 3-4 minutes .. but after that its working properly..

control net is stable. in a and b..module status and pint i/o status blinking at that charge up time

we have put power supply after every 10 modules in acnr ..is that not working properly or anything else???

hope u got my problem.

----------------

I am at this end for any further details...:sick:

Similar Topics

Ok, i'll start with what I can do: ADD K1 D500 D500 That line adds 1 to register d500 and stores it back in register d500 Its a 16bit machine and...
Replies
Views
I am about to begin an installation of about 15 remote I/O nodes. I was considering using point i/o with the ethernet ip safety modules. Even...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I'm new to plc programming and i'm trying to program some simple math operations to convert some measurments for a project. The...
Replies
Views
I just configured a 1734-AENT module on the tree of a Logix 5000 program sucesuffuly. I then added the 1734-IE2C 2 Channel analog input module and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom