Electrical voltage ratings for industrial sectors in Virginia state

Hy guys, do you know the electrical voltage ratings for industrial sectors in Virginia state ? is it 3 phases 460 volts 60 hz ? Appreciate your help. Thanks

That is a US standard, I doubt its different in VA. Checking with your client/contact to see what their building is capable of would be a good idea.

The frequency for the entire grid in Virginia is 60 Hz, unless converted by equipment in the facility. As far as voltage ratings go, the facility determines what is needed and requests that from the utility company. I personally, have seen 110/208Y, 110/220, 277/480Y, and 321/575Y(or 600). These usually depend on the industry as well.

This is new...someone from offshore asking the USA guys questions about voltage supply.....ususally its the other way 'round.
More competition...that's just what we need.

Hy guys, do you know the electrical voltage ratings for industrial sectors in Virginia state ? is it 3 phases 460 volts 60 hz ? Appreciate your help. Thanks