s7-200 Subroutine password

Use the source file to reset (or re-set) the password and download the file to the PLC. If these are your subroutines, then I suppose you didn't throw away the source file?

Kind regards,

I've checked it and I indeed wasn't able to reset the password that way. I must say to my defense that the last time I used a password was back in the days when I was still using S7 MicroDOS. Sorry, but I can't help you any further.

Kind regards,

s7-200 plc protected with password

I had s7-200 PLC cpu224 is protected by password, i cann't able to upload the logic, i doesn't have the back up file. How can i upload the logic from PLC.Kindly help us for solving the problem

Yes. Simply buy the software. Remove the disk from the packaging. Push the DVD down on top of your mouse, holding both edges so that the mouse pushes up into the centre of the disk. When you hear the first loud "crack!" then stop.

Job done. ;-)

Bravo. Clear concise instructions.

I expected this guy would receive short thrift, and rightly so.
I'll tell you what I find funny, though. I work for a fairly major automation supplier, and without fail, everyone begrudges buying software. Funny, that.