Time Date Stamp on a ControlLogix

protrac231

Does anyone have a good example of a FIFO that captures time and date stamp when an event happens?? I'm looking for something like this for a ControlLogix Processor.

I just make up a UDT to contain my event record (Time/Date as a string, event type, tolerances, footage, run conditions, etc), and then make an array of them.

The array is what gets populated with a new record using the FFL instructions. I scan the .DN bit after every add, and use that to pop off the earliest record with FFU, and send that to the database.

In my case, I'm doing this to take a cross section of a continuous product over about a thousand feet.

Similar Topics

So I've got an issue I have yet to figure out. I have a PVPlus standard HMI runtime v12. I've gone into the system and set the date and time and...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; I make a date and time stamp by using GSV and SSV instructions. The DINT array with 7 elements stores those values. Now I want to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display the time stamp from an FBD Analog alarm on FT View ME. I tried copying the Stamp over to a time structure like I do when...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. First time I've tried to do this. I am using rs5K V.28 and change, FTV ME V.8.0. I have a project that entails moving values into...
Replies
Views
Ok then guys after a lot of looking around for an answer on this subject i feel very dizzy and amazed it appears so hard to be able to create a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom