Screen Creator

You poor thing. I can't believe you still have to use that piece of product. We still have a few old jobs to support with it. After using the likes of Factory Talk and then going back to Screen Creator, I feel like I'm reading braille.

Thank you for the lead. I purchased it second hand (the price was right) with the hopes of learning programming on the Automation direct series. I see they still sell the software; but, I can't see spending several hundred percent more for antiquated software just to learn how to program an discontinued product. If you know someone who needs to loose thier old copy I could use it (at least for now). Thank you again. Brendan

Similar Topics

I need this screen creator for GC-53 software to get an program from GC-53 MHI KOYO , Please help me.
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old DP-C321 that has a program on it that I'm trying to retreive so I can make a smooth upgrade to a newer touch panel. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a pdf of a user manual for AD's Screen Creator software? I already have the software but am looking for a manual. The help in the...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom