Network connection is lost when starting InTouch Viewer

rere2712

Dear colleagues!
We have system using IAS ver 2.1 and Intouch V9.5. We have 8 AOS server and 35 platform as an interface. All platforms are connected to Ethernet network.
Our problem is some of PC desktop as a platform is getting slower.
And the worst thing is, when we opening the InTouch Viewer, the network connection is lost. I try to undeploy and redeploy the platform, but still the problem is occured.
Did everyone experience with this kind of problem?
Any suggestion will be great.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hello experts, I am playing with a s7 1200 to control few things in my house, as home automation system. I want the plc to check 2 things: 1- a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has a very large plastic extruder. I put a Stride Industrial VPN on the machine's LAN so I can remotely access the SLC 5/05...
Replies
Views
I have an SM3000 on the same network with a few compactlogix plcs. One of the issues with the SM3000 is that it periodically loses its ethernet...
Replies
Views
I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have a customer with an RMC connected to an ENBT (ABCLX Slot 1). They have another ENBT (Slot...
Replies
Views
I am connecting via the Mini Din to Serial to USB, and cannot get the Mac Address to come up in BootPHP. I have previously tried with Ethernet and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom