HMI Process : Transfer setup trouble

zai_jnr

Hye All,

Really need your help for this problem. I'm already 4 hours waste my time to download design screen to Proface HMI..but unfortunately still fail..

Now I'm working with Proface HMI GP2600-TC41-24V..

I using cable GPW-CB02(serial) to download design screen to HMI..

really headache...within 4 hours trying , still got trouble tp download the design screen..

I think maybe error because of cable problem..

I got loan cable GPW-CB03 (USB type) but the problem is no driver for this cable.. any one here got the driver for this cable?...

Error occur during transfer process was :

- Error, file read error
- Error, out of memory
- sometime software ProPBwin C-Package 03 error during transfer proces..so many time try uninstall the software then re-install back..but the problem still occur...

Really need your help..o_O

I have been there and done that. I know I have the driver you need but can't find it on the Harddrive. Will keep looking for you.

I have been there and done that. I know I have the driver you need but can't find it on the Harddrive. Will keep looking for you.

thanx for reply...just now get the driver from proface website..

problem still cannot to use..

this is because when I install the driver..the com port register for all USB on my laptop is from COM 18 until COM 21...

the problem is..in transfer setup proPBwin-Cpackage..there only have COM1 until COM 9...

how come this happen......:confused:

how to solve this issue??...

I had that problem also and What I ended up doing was getting one of my old Laptops and installing the software on it. I have since learned to make the drivers for all my software RSLogix, Siemens and Omron from Automatic to Manual in the Administration Services so they don't fight for the same port. This has been a problem with multiple software packages for a long time.

You can reassign com port addresses from inside device manager, just open up the serial port in question and you'll see where.