Did you hear about ML1100?

zerokewl

Anyone else hear about the production delays in shipping AB Micro's?
I have a couple of projects with build shops on hold or till I find an alternate solution cause they cannot deliver ML1100's until May ;)

Heard something like AB saw forecasts to be slow for the ML and reduced production requirements, just to find out they were wrong šŸ™ƒ

Similar Topics

I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any...
Replies
Views
In the past I have been familiar with the 1769-L35E series CompactLogix PLCs by Allen Bradley. For those PLCs (firmware version 20.19), when the...
Replies
Views
As some of you may know I'm currently at our property in Thailand, decided to do a re-wire before taking some R&R in and around the coasts, The...
Replies
Views
We run multiple products on our machines, which means we have multiple robot programs that we swap to, due to the points for the robots having to...
Replies
Views
I quoted for a job and was massively undercut by a competitor. I really couldn't see how they could do it for that amount. It was basically a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom