input devices

ninE8ve

wanted to know about input devices such as mechanical swithces,photoelectric switches,encodeers,temperature swithes, pressure switches, potentiometers,strain gauges and thermocouple. pls tell me all about it including the symbol, advantages and disadvantages.
since i'm new in plc i really need help on these thing

Its little hard to teach you somthing which took us maney years to learn and we still learning.
Go to manufactures books like A-B Omron and read. if you take book
for particular product like sensors you will find a lot of explanation.
If you have any question we will be happy to help.but you need to focus your question.
Good luck.

Similar Topics

I'm currently working on a machine and have found that a cable has a short in it somewhere, however it a very long cable and is wrapped in some...
Replies
Views
hi . we are using beckhoff decentralised I/O module on profibus , which has its different analog cards for RTD , current and Voltage input. i need...
Replies
Views
Im currently studying about plcs and I was wondering if some one could shine some light and help me with these as I cannot find much information...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to research a few input and output devices for a PLC. I've managed to find a couple of Input devices, such "XUJ Thru beam and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom