Siemens S7 - Report System Error...

svoicum

Hello everybody... after reading the other topics I came accross Report System Error. I configured it correctly, I think, I can see the errors using CPU Messages, but I don't know how to view them using a HMI or in my SCADA, using OPC Server. Could someone please help me?

Thanks in advance and all the best!
Voicu Stanese

I am using Siemens KTP600 Basic color PN Portrait, the PLC is ET200s (IM151-8 PN/DP CPU), my comunication is via Ethernet and when I try to access Alarm Settings the Alarms procedures are all disabled and I can't turn ON Simatic SFM. Is there a way to read the DB which contains the errors, I also need to display them on SCADA (not WinCC), using OPC Server (via S7).

Later edit:
The HMI that I'm using does not support S7_Alarms... bugger...:cry:
Does anybody know how could I read the CPU Messages using DBs and OPC Server?:confused::unsure: