pulse train question

cwilliams

I have been asked to install a camera system at work and the camera inspection profiles need to be selected via a pulse train. I am using a slc500 system and have never programmed a "pulse train". I think I have an idea of how to do this but am open to any help available.

Thanks

I have been asked to install a camera system at work and the camera inspection profiles need to be selected via a pulse train. I am using a slc500 system and have never programmed a "pulse train". I think I have an idea of how to do this but am open to any help available.

Thanks

Here's one that I did a few years ago. I hope it helps!

Similar Topics

I would like a sanity check on an application i am working on. I have a proximity switch counting pulses with a Mark/space ratio of 1:1 on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using pulse train output to a stepper driver to control a stepper motor. It seems to work fine except when I use a Control Stop...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have a system using the ML 1400 plc. I have an encoder on HSC:1 input 4. I want to pass this signal out on a FET output to another...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert, I am doing troubleshooting positioning control in Servo amplifier Mitsubishi MR-J3-A. He get pulse train input from FX1N. PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, i already make a program CP1E with pulse train ouput (PLS2) to control stepper vexta. Can i use work online simulator in cx-programmer to see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom