CPU different types

mostafa65

Dear Experts
I have a new CPU 6ES7 313-6CF03-0AB0 . my program is built on CPU 6ES7 313 6CE00- 0AB0 . when I try to down load to the new CPU I got an error message . "cannot load system data "
If there is any solution to use the the new CPU instead of the old one .
I checked the memory of the old cpu it is 32 KB , while the new one is 64 KB .

Thank you

Last edited:
Since the new CPU is from a substantially revised version, it does not accept the HW Config of the old CPU.

I recommend that you start with a new project. It is not so difficult.
First create a new project with the new CPU, including the HW Config of i/o modules.
Then copy all code blocks and the symbol table from the old to the new project.

Similar Topics

I want to compare an actual speed value (PIQ "Real" data type) from an analogue input, to the setpoint (0 - 100%)that is input on the HMI to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a simple traffic light program i wrote on a S5 PLC with a 943B CPU years ago. I have acquired a S5 PLC with a 928 CPU out of an upgraded...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I got 6 PLCs with in same network for example 10.80.x.x One of these PLCs is S71200 which I'm trying to use as RTU, its IP address is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom