help with eztouch editor

stu

hi guys i have a new screen that needs to have an exiting program put on but the software that i have at work is ez touch editor but it does not let me upload off a screen or open the project? i have been told that the company brought the software a long time ago but the disc i have it says demo in the corner of the screen . i know that automation direct and eztouch are not together anymore. can anyone help please ?

hi guys i am still stuck with this problem can anyone help , or can i convert the ez touch project to cmore? as i have a cmore package?? i ho
pe someone has i bit of advice

After re-reading your original post, I am a little confused.

It sounds like you want to copy a program from an existing screen onto a new screen.

What is the make and model of the original screen, and the make and model of the new screen. Are they both EZ touch?

If it is a new EZ panel then you will need to use their newer software, it is 5.something. You may be able to call their weekend/after hours number 563-650-8112, from my experience they do not answer emails on the weekends but they have called me back. They gave me the software for free once they new that I had an older version.