Fxn0s program

altezza_rm

Does anyone know the ladder program for this scenario:

A pushbutton is pressed to turn on a light..The same pushbutton is then pushed to turn off that light and the process can repeat itself.

I have tried using the ALT function,, but this does not seem to hold the contact.???

Does anyone know the ladder program for this scenario:

A pushbutton is pressed to turn on a light..The same pushbutton is then pushed to turn off that light and the process can repeat itself.

I have tried using the ALT function,, but this does not seem to hold the contact.???

Here is code rsdoran had poted it explians it quiet well look over it and see can you under stand what is happening if not tell us where your stuck or which part you dont understand. Is this for college if so what college are you attending just curious.

|

|Input1 Internal 1

|--] [-------------------------------------------------( )--

|

|

|

|Internal 1 Output1 Out 1

|--] [--------]/[--------------------------------------( )--

| |

|Out 1 Internal 1 |

|--] [--------]/[------|

If you ever want to alternate between 2 outputs just add another line.

Out 1 Out 2

|--]/[-------------------------------------------------( )----

Input 1 is naturally the N.O. momentary
Internal 1 is the plc internal bits..For AB that would be B3..GE %M000 etc etc]
Out 1 is Output 1
Out 2 is Output 2

internal bit for Fxos is M and output is Y eg M1 or Y1

Liam