Cabinet Communication Ports

ilikbeer

Anyone have any cool ideas for putting comm ports on the outside of cabinets.
I need a couple DB-9 connections and a Cat5.
Looking at the Allied 354-0004 Bulkhead connector, which is just for Cat5, but thought it would be nice if i could have all 3 in a nice box unit with a lid.
Thought I'd pick your brains and see what the pros use.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Check out these guys:
http://www.graceport.com/commonports.cfm

They used to have a nice configurator on the site, but I can't find it now. Usually, I just tell my dealer what I need, and let him figure it all out.

They can pretty much put anything together, I usually have Power, Ethernet, Dual USB, and sometimes DB9's mounted. The external mounted interfaces have a lockable, clear lexan or polycarbonite lid by default.

Panel Interface Connectors, try automationdirect ZP-PSA-32-400 it has two DB9 and an RJ45, might work for you.

Phoenix Contact also has some stuff like that, though to be honest, it's a pain in the *** tracking some of these things down sometimes.

My company recently tried to track down some of these with a Dsub 9 pin to breakout (running DH+ through dsub) and a power recepticle. That combination is apparently a pain to find. One supplier ended up ordering 9 pin dsub female-female with a recepticle. We *****ed them out, because we could have gotten the same thing cheaper and faster from another supplier. We then ended up ordering that part form the other supplier, lol.